573 Colombo Street is in the heart of the South Town area - the hub of creativity in Christchurch.
The Midland Club, originally known as the Federal Club, was founded in 1880 and chartered in 1885.
Previously used as a commercial glass factory, 105 Orbell Street is a high profile 1950’s building with strong industrial character and street presence.
A truly new office environment for modern day Christchurch.
A truly grand design, it was designed to portray strength and stability to the people of Christchurch.
The Welder is an authentic mix of retail, hospitality and health & wellbeing spaces for boutique businesses.